For May, I’m presenting a host of prizes for the winner:
- $25 cash (in the form of an Amazon gift certificate)
- Trophy–The Maj. A. Ward amigurumi astronaut (I crocheted her myself. She’s about 5 inches tall.)
- A Twitter banner–or use wherever you like–pronouncing you the winner of the May Contest.
- Listing in the Circle of Champions on this website, including your social media contacts and website link, if you’d like to share them.
- Lots and lots and lots of promotion on Twitter. (I go a little crazy.)
- Other opportunities to mix and mingle with my other Champions and join them in special projects. (Check out one of my special projects that was exclusive to my Circle of Champions. The Globe series of stories on this website, starting with Pillars of Smoke, has also been exclusive to Champions, so far.)
Why not get started now?
The secret origins of Major A. Ward
Abby Sy designed this astronaut pattern and named it Roberta the Astronaut in honor of Roberta Bondar, the first Canadian woman in space. Abby is a crochet designer who lives in Toronto with her dog Ollie. Read more about Abby and Hollie.